Monday, April 14, 2014

[CONTEST] Win a Set of Skull LEGO Heads from Crazy Bricks

THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED! Thanks for participating.

CrazyBricks makes custom and unique plastic-injected parts compatible with everyone's favorite miniature figures and LEGO® bricks. They make everything from specialty arms to zombie Gingerbread Men! They have recently released Skull Heads for LEGO figures. They want to give away a set of head to one lucky Skull-A-Day fan!



Here are some ideas of how you can use the skull LEGO heads.


PRIZE INFO: A complete set of 9 Skull LEGO heads in a choice of color. The set can be either White, Tan, Red, Clear, or Glow in the Dark.

HOW TO ENTER: LEGO figures are meant to go on adventures in the large LEGO universe. To enter this contest, leave a comment answering this question. If you were to win these Skull heads, what adventures would they have? For example, I'd make them into pirates and man a ghost ship. Also tempted to have them in castle, for some haunted fun.

CONTACT INFO: The winner, chosen at random, will be contacted via email by one of the Skull-A-Day editors within 7 days of the end of the contest. If that winner doesn't respond, another winner will be chosen. With your comment, please INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!! Entries are only valid with this information.

WHERE TO ENTER: All entries must be made on this blog post, on Skull-A-Day.com. You CANNOT enter this contest by commenting on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.

CONTEST CLOSES: 11:59:59 PM Eastern USA Time Friday, April, 18, 2014.

NUMBER OF WINNERS: One

PRIZE SHIPS: This contest is open to all skull lovers around the world.

IF YOU DON'T WIN: Don't fret. Crazy Bricks is offering 10% on all orders, if you use "skulladay" at check out. You can see what else Crazy Bricks is up to on their Facebook page and Flickr.

33 comments:

denise said...

oh, these are fun! If I won, these heads would be attached to my dogs collar and traipse around with her wherever she traveled.

Tish said...

These skulls would be on their way to the Temple of Doom in some lost far away jungle - tishiwolf@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

If I won these my son would probably have them fly in one of his many ships he has built fighting off aliens

Dirty Dave said...

The intrepid Lego adventurers of my nephews and I would go dungeoneering in the Undead Catacombs, seeking lost secrets.

Jennysioux said...

I put them on my Lego x-wing for a ghost Star Wars story XD

Unknown said...

I would create a Dark Carnival with skeleton clowns

dolores said...

I would make mine into favorite "skully"book characters like
"Skulldilocks and the three Skulls" or "Rumpleskeleton" or "Skull White and the Seven Skeletons"!!:)

Daf said...

They would be part of the remains left by flesh eating ladybugs!

MeezerCatMom said...

My son and I would play with them in his haunted house and let his dragons keep some in their hoard, as a souviner of their battle snacks!

Helvis Presley said...

i'd make them ghost pirates!

Anonymous said...

I'd add them to my superhero lego figures and make super powered Zombies.

K said...

WE could have our own archaeological dig, opening lost & buried tombs to find a set of long forgotten skulls, along with their long forgotten curse. Its all there, written in a strange language on the lego bricks of the tomb, but will we translate it in time.....
blackangel (at) blueyonder (dot) co (dot) uk

Anonymous said...

I'm an anthropologist that studies human bones. I'd keep the real specimens company with these cute little guys! Sitting on my reference book shelves and desk, they'd also liven up meetings with colleagues and students. I may even give one or two of them away to students who really excel.

E-mail: ca977 AT nyu DOT edu

Scott Schluter said...

They would reenact the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones

Ann said...

omg..omg....
if i won...what adventures? unlimited,because i would give them to my 10 yo grandson,who eats,lives and breathes LEGO!!!!
me..i would put the head on a necklace and wear him everywhere!!

Emery Sanborne said...

I would randomly swap out the heads of the minifigs on my cubicle wall and continue making bizarre dioramas in an attempt to freak out but mostly amuse my co-workers.

Email: mydeira at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

If I win these crazy-cool skull lego heads, they will be on my desk display at the medical museum I work for, where bones and skulls are daily items of conversation.
nirvanna222@msn.com

Unknown said...

I'd set them up with tiny motorcycles and my wild up zoo animal for one wild ride!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

No adventure left unturned with a little man who loves his skulls
coltonscrib@gmail.com

Unknown said...

They will assist my daughter in scaring the bricks out of her collection of LEGO Friends. Mooooowahahahaaaaaa!

peanutbooandcody said...

How awesome! "Glow in the Dark?!" I love LEGOs - have for over 40 years now :-)

John Monast

Peanutbooandcody@gmail.com

Unknown said...

If I won, my daughter and husband would take these skulls on all kinds of creepy adventures as they built. I'm sure she would love to make a skull pirate to man a ship, or perhaps a skeleton knight to battle for the princess in her lego castle...

b. sabin said...

These guys would have to join my group of intrepid outdoors-adventuring LEGO folks. I have a collection of surfers, hikers, skateboarders, and so on who I like to set up in little outdoors scenes. What could be better than telling ghost stories around a campfire with an actual skull-headed troop leader or skull-headed surfer dude lurking nearby?

Melissa said...

My skully legos would go on a haunted campout

Allen Carley said...

If I won, my son has determined the skull heads would wander around Egypt scaring camels. They may disguise themselves as pyramids and pop out the top.

allen.carley@gmail.com

SarahSaysStuff said...

Awesome! I would turn those heads into head turning jewelry! A skull a day, y'know!
sarahsaysstuff @ shaw . ca

Anonymous said...

I would place Skullego (I've decided that's his name)among my other skeletons and Day of the Dead characters. He's going to have to prove himself and show size doesn't matter when the melee ensues.

quique76 AT netzero DOT net

Wonder Woman said...

Totally would be my dia da los muertos skull collection. They would go on my altar of my many dia da los muertos skulls and figurines

david said...

They would go inside my medicine cabinet to frighten off would be busybodies.

dpk1000 at gmail dot com

paralelo said...

If I won they would by my precious ornament in my LML 200cc motorbike cruising Lisbon, Portugal, where I live

PMac said...

hmmmm.............. i might have to gift it to my 25 year old son.Not sure what plans he would have.
macdougall@bendbroadband.com