Sunday, November 25, 2012

[BONUS] Skull Mail

A couple of treats turned up in the Skull-A-Day mailbox this week...


We got our official certificate and image for the skull that we sponsored as part of the Mütter Museum's Save Our Skulls campaign! There's still time to pick one of the 139 Hyrtl Skulls to “adopt.” Save a 150+ year old skull & have your name in the Mütter Museum! Details are HERE.


I also got a set of the wonderful edible sugar skulls that were recently offered as part of a giveaway here from the Tierra Dulce Shop and I can attest that they are as delicious as they are beautiful!  Thanks guys!


1 comment:

Dr. M said...

Congrats on your Mütter skull adoption! I love that place, and I know you do too! The wall is amazing! I spent hours looking at it during my fellowship there.