Thursday, February 23, 2012

100 Painted Skulls: #50

To celebrate year 5 of Skull-A-Day (June 2011-June 2012) I've decided to paint 100 skulls on 4 x 4in (10.16 x 10.16 cm) wooden panels over the course of the year...


Whew, finally made it to the halfway point! I was hoping to get there a bit earlier in the year, but my life has been way more hectic in the last several months than I expected. It's all been good, but finding time for painting has been tricky. However, I've really enjoyed the experience. I love having an excuse to practice my painting and I'm looking forward to seeing where the next 50 paintings take me!


If you'd like to buy this piece you can get it in the Skull-A-Day store HERE

And just for fun here's what the last 25 pieces look like together as a group...


You can see the first 25 as a group HERE.



2 comments: