Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Simulacra - Version 5.7

Today's skulls were left over from liquids.

Anny Nachtigall in Chandler, AZ, said "I dumped the grounds from my espresso maker and looked inside and voila! A little skully appeared to make me smile."


Kenneth C Martin found this "While cooking  on April 25, 2011,  I happened to look down at a droplet of water on a glass top stove and caught this image of a skull. Quite honestly it unnerved me for the moment, so I decided to take some pictures and post them to my site on Facebook."


Michelle in Monticello,  AR said, I was pouring some old buttermilk down the drain and noticed this skull clinging to "life" on the side of the jug!!"


Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

1 comment:

aunt acid said...

ooooo! that buttermilk one is creepy. like something was in the bottle.