Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Simulacra - Version 5.4

Today’s simulacra images have been mapped out.

Phil Cheney, the behind the scenes fulfillment person here at Skull-A-Day, and Co-Curator of the recent Skull Appreciation Day Exhibit, wrote: “I have been staring at this 1865 map for months doing a documentation on the history of Poplar Lawn Park, and recently my eyes focused away from the park and noticed the two simulacra in the lower center, and now I can stop seeing them.”



Ashraf “Camel” El-Masry part of the Mailart Mafia and Poison Label Productions, found this simulacra while looking at “Google Mars”.


“AZATHOTHX” discovered this skull driver on Google maps while looking for something else and asked: “How many more skull drivers are out there?”


Sextant C says:

Like the olden days of traveling where it took a month to go a short distance, I too have reached my monthly destination as it is my time to hand off simulacra duties to Azurafae . Thank you all for submitting this fine collection of found simulacra, and I will be back on duty in September with more exciting finds from you wonderful searchers.

Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

No comments: