Friday, April 1, 2011

Skull Monogram

“SugarWiseClan” in Johannesburg, South Africa sent us this interesting story:

“Ever since I was a young kid, I have always created myself a doodle monogram (using my initials SWC.) Every so many years I create a new one, I don't plan it, it just happens, I've used them on birthday cards, group messages, a desk here and there... basically, whenever I get a chance to doodle something.

My latest monogram spawned from a random event, a few months ago, where I was given the opportunity to tattoo a good mate of mine. Given the fact that this was going to be a permanent mark, I wanted to make sure it was something personal and creative. Thus, my new monogram was created, using my initials, I created a skull and crossbones looking design.

The original one was put together in 15 minutes and it was my first time tattooing. The second one, is one of many, but definitely one of my favourites. It is on my desk at work, and I would like to share it with all of your SkullPeeps.”

Peep C says:

I wonder if my friends would ever let me tattoo my initials on them? I enjoy that you have a personal logo, there is a sense of royalty to it a way for you to sign important documents without needing to worry the letters were added without your consent. Thank You for submitting your work for us to share.

Here is a Flashback Friday for you to a personal tattoo done by the Skullmaster

No comments: