Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.15

Today’s skulls are brought to us full of organic materials.

Brennan Hayes told us: “ I took this picture on a trip to June Lake in California, and could not believe what was staring back at me when I was printing the pictures. I have submitted the full picture showing the skull I saw centered in the picture. ”

Agent C says: To the left of center, is another skull I found in Brennan’s picture.

Atefeh Karabi sent us this cloud skull

Anonymous “4409542035” said: “A bird happened to leave a lovely poo on my path that looks exactly like a skull! Thanks birdy!”
C. Muir says:

I find it fascinating that when you look back at many of the simulacra that have been submitted during the life of this project there are a number of natural themes where skulls appear more often. I wonder why rocks, snow/ice, and bird poo are so prone to developing simulacra. Thank you all for submitting your pictures so that they are conserved for the ages.

Keep your eyes open, and keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

No comments: