Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dia de la Abby: #16 - Arranged "SKULLS"

Photoshop and I are not best friends, so even though this looks simple, it was a challenge for me. This is the 1st digital art that I've ever made and definitely not as intricate as most that I have seen. The Skull Master made one during the 365 project. I would write a tutorial on mine, but I just figured it out myself, so really I'm no help. Thankfully, next week I have two tutorials for you...so that should make you happy.


Every week in the 4.0 year, I will be post my own Dia de la Abby posts as well as a tutorial with instructions on how I made my piece. Hopefully you feel inspired by my posts just as I was by Noah's Skull-A-Day 1.0 daily project. Need more of me than just a weekly dose, follow me on Twitter.

2 comments:

Noah said...

Cute! It looks like it has 2 big earrings on. And yes, I can attest it's not an easy thing to do.

Abby Davis said...

haha, it does sort of look like that.

I knew you had done one similar, but I couldn't find it to link it. I will update the post with that one.