Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dia de la Abby: #14 - Skull Make-up

I recently went to a Doomsday themed event. I wanted to do something dramatic for my costume, so I decided to make a skull on my face using make-up.


This is my 1st attempt at doing full face make-up and it took me an hour, but it was worth it. If you would like to learn how I did my make-up, I wrote a handy tutorial. This was a costume where I made or altered almost every piece of my costume, which is odd because I normally just take pieces from my wacky wardrobe and mix them to make a costume. Though, even with that, most have at least one piece I made. With Halloween rapidly and happily approaching, I'll be writing a lot more costume tutorials and posting them on my blog, though I'm sure many will be skull related, as that is something I obvious like a lot...as if you didn't already know that.


Every week in the 4.0 year, I will be post my own Dia de la Abby posts as well as a tutorial with instructions on how I made my piece. Hopefully you feel inspired by my posts just as I was by Noah's Skull-A-Day 1.0 daily project. Need more of me than just a weekly dose, follow me on Twitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!!