Wednesday, September 8, 2010

C-Rations: LXVI

This week’s offering is a Chalkboard

“Intro to Skulls 401” 5" x 7" Chalk on slate board

Detention C says:

Most of the kids in my area are heading back to school today and in commemoration of that I thought it was time for me to also get back to skull. I have some extra credit projects from the summer that I will be filing in their proper spots as their images becomes available to me. Have a great Skull Year and remember us if you happen to do anything skull related in your art classes this year.

My weekly offering of original skull designs were posted on Mondays in year 3.0, and now I am posting them each Wednesday during year 4.0 . Knowing the personal pressures of a creating a piece each week, I tip my hat to the massive one-a-day project that was undertaken by The Skullmaster, during the original Skull-A-Day year.

Hopefully you will find some nourishment in my weekly offerings, but if you need more nourishment during the week, you may always Friend me or Follow me.

2 comments:

Noah said...

Good to see you making skulls again C! I love how this came out and I'm very intrigued by the other text on the board...

Unknown said...

Wow! You have lessons of russian in your school?