Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[BONUS] 381. Luck of The Draw Skull (revealed)

For the second year in a row I was asked to donate a piece of art to the fundraiser Luck of The Draw which benefits the Visual Arts Center here in Richmond, VA. It's a fun event where you get your choice of unframed art for just a $100, but the trick is that you don't know who made the work (since it is signed on the back) and the order in which you get to choose a piece is based on a random selection process. Below is the piece (made entirely of my own fingerprints) which I gave them this year, congrats to the lucky buyer! I really enjoyed the process, so who knows, you may see something else made this way by me again one day...


5 comments:

Abby Davis said...

Did you use ink for your fingerprints?

Noah said...

Yes, but just a regular stamp pad!

Abby Davis said...

vs the kind in the police station...lol.

Noah said...

Ha, exactly!

Hamilton said...

A touching work for sure, I'm sure it will end up in good hands.