Wednesday, January 20, 2010

“7sins Skull”

It appears I have another theme building this week . Joby Cummings, who pushes ink at Freak Chic in Los Angeles, CA submitted this “7sins Skull” piece to us.


Absolution C says:

This is an incredible piece. I was so taken in the beautiful flowing lines, that I forgot about the meaning behind them. Thank you for submitting this piece to us and many well wishes on your new exhibit.**

** If you happen to be in the LA area, Joby has work being exhibited at EM & Co from January 21-February 9, 2010. You can see the announcement here.

2 comments:

Noah said...

FYI this image is also available as a T-shirt and art print on Joby's site. I'm getting one of each!

Abby Davis said...

This is really pretty. I like the use of the fancy lettering for the words and overall design.