Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #27

'Tis the season to make skulls
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Making them is never dull
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Trim the tree with adornments
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Let Tatman bring you a "skornament"
Fa la la la la, la la la la


Merry Skullmas to all, and to all a good night.

**P.S.- If any readers are interested in ordering a "Skornament" then please leave a comment and let me know. If there is enough interest then I'll start making them soon.

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

11 comments:

Noah said...

Ha! Awesome! I'd love to see a whole tree of those!

Tatman said...

It could be done but my wife might not like that many. lol

PearsonMetalArt said...

Excellent, no doubt a whole tree would be awesome. It has a Tim Burton quality about it, good job

PrixMadonna said...

Love this and agree with PearsonMetalArt that it has a Jack Skellington feel to it. Is it a cut glass ball, and are you taking orders?

Tatman said...

I knew it would make some of you think about the Jack Skellington character. I was trying to make him look a little jolly since he is on our tree at home. Mady, this is just a plastic ornament that I cut with a dremel tool and painted white. I would love to take orders to make more, but it's not overly difficult and I would have no idea what to charge. Good luck if you decide to make your own.

Noah said...

You should definitely sell these! Not everyone has the time/energy to make their own. See what other custom ornaments are going for on Etsy, but I would imagine something like $15-$20 each would be reasonable.

Tatman said...

Okay, if I can get more people asking then maybe I will do it, but it'll be tough since Skullmas is only 16 days away.

Dwight Alvis said...

We wish you a Skully Christmas!

Bring 'em on!

Judy Mathews said...

So...have you started making the skullnaments yet?? I'd love to get my hands on a couple!! Let me know:)
Thanks!

Judy Mathews said...

Have you started making the skull ornaments?? I'd LOVE to get my hands on that. Let me know...judy_rdh@yahoo.com

Thanks:)

Tatman said...

I sent you an email, Judy. Anyone else interested???