Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #26

Since my move to Texas I haven't had much time for playing golf so I figured that these tees would like to get some use in before it's too cold to play.



171 golf tees are sad from not being used. I guess they're waiting for me to get out there and break them in two. FORE!

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

3 comments:

Citizen Agent said...

Jay C said:

I've got 171 golf tees to make this skull of one.

I'm glad you explained you are a golfer and you didn't start knocking over Cracker Barrels in your spare time. Wait a minute... Ding! Since you already have the tees, why not make a skull peg game?

Abby Davis said...

they sort of reminde of a voo doo ritual with thrown chicken ones...aka I like it.

Tatman said...

You may be on to something, C!