Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.27

It may just be the snow that is falling that inspired today’s simulacra.

Conny from Encinitas, California said: “I just read through your entire blog... today! I found this little skull guy in my friend's ice cream in Australia four years ago. Glad I still had the picture on my computer!”

Next up is Chris who wrote: “Some sinister looking frost i saw while shopping at the Market Street Safeway in San Francisco CA.”




Hannah Johnson from St Helens, England said: “Skull in Snow outside my bedroom window.”


Snow Miser C says:

"Whatever I touch turns to Skull in my clutch..." Thank You all for submitting these wonderful additions to the ongoing collection. Stay safe out there.

PS as promised my own Simulacra from a couple of weeks ago.


Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

2 comments:

bARE-eYED sUN said...

another fun skull series,
thank you for your work.

its always a pleasure to visit.

:-# <-skull?

..
.ero

Tatman said...

That piece of wood is FA-REAKY, C!