Monday, December 21, 2009

Skullflakes

Gloria from Sacramento, CA said: “ I love skulls and all things skully. Here are some of my holiday skull creations. I use polymer clay to hand sculpt each skull and then I adhere them onto purchased snowflakes for a festive holiday look.”



Six Sided C says:

With today being the official first day of winter I thought these snowflakes would be appropriate to share. I really like the look of these skulls. They fit in very well for their intended holiday use. Thank you for sharing them with us.

If any of you get the desire to start making your own snowflakes on this first day of winter, here are great instructions of how to fold the paper to get the correct number of sides. Also to our friends in the Summer Hemisphere, happy first day of summer, but think cool thoughts with some snowflakes.

No comments: