Monday, December 28, 2009

C-Rations: 0C11110

This week’s offering is Coal and Conifer.

“Naughty List” 10" X 7.5" West Virginia Coal and recycled spruce branches arranged.

Stocking C says:

As this holiday season wraps up for another year, I thought I would share one final holiday tradition with you, the Christmas Stocking. When I awoke Christmas morning, I found my stocking filled with coal. You know what I always say... When life gives you coal, make diamonds.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

1 comment:

Tatman said...

I'd swear those are skulls on the buttons of your stocking. Too cool. Great idea!