Monday, December 21, 2009

C-Rations: 0C11101

This week’s offering is Caramel.

“Sugar Great-Granddaddy” 8.5" X 6" handmade Caramel Candy, molded.

Sticky Fingers C says:

I wanted to explore another Christmas tradition this week and decided to choose the experience of making candy. Wow! What an experience it was. I commend anyone who does this on a regular basis. Caramel is a temperamental item to cook and to play with, but if you want to give it a go here is the place I got my info from. Just a word of warning, watch out for boiling sugar, and don't worry, great-granddad will find a good home this holiday season.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

2 comments:

Tatman said...

I'm having a total Def Leppard moment.

"I'm hot, sticky sweet!"

Kudos to you for not burning yourself either. Now all that is left is to post a video of someone trying to chew on that bad boy.

Abby Davis said...

You think it's too early in the morning to raid my husband's stash of Sugar Daddys?