Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.19

We need to thank Mother Nature for this week’s simulacra.

Remi from Melbourne, Australia wrote “I found this skull shaped stone on an island off the western coast of Thailand. It even had eye sockets & cheekbones!”


Kirill wrote: “Here is what I’ve found on a beach in Saulkrasti, Latvia :) ”


Angela Combest visiting from Chicago, IL said: “... a photo I took of a jellyfish exhibit at the Oregon Coast Aquarium. It seems that I can't help but find skulls everywhere I look.”


Gaia C says:

I feel like I have gone around the world and back to see this week’s simulacra. Thanks all for submitting them, and keep your eyes out for the next wonder you may encounter.

Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.


“Countdown To Halloween”
20 more days and counting...

1 comment:

PearsonMetalArt said...

That top one looks much better now...lol, nice collection of skulls