Monday, October 26, 2009

C-Rations: 0C10101

This week’s offering is a Custom Halloween Candy bag.


“Rocksack” approx. 19.5" X 13.5" Constructed fabric bag with attached fabric skull

C. Brown says:

With Halloween right around the corner I thought I would use this opportunity to make a custom treat bag for myself. Unfortunately, all I seem to have received are a bunch of tricks. Good Grief!

C’s PSA: Remember to be safe this holiday. The gray stripes on the bag are actually reflective tape that irons-on to almost any material. You can find it in most fabric stores, and it takes less than a minute to attach.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

2 comments:

Noah said...

Great work! I hope more people make their own DIY treat bags this year.

Tatman said...

Dang! My wife already bought plastic pumpkins for our boys to use this year. I'm making these for them for next year using some pillowcases. Great idea, C!