Monday, October 12, 2009

C-Rations: 0C10011

This week’s offering is Coffee
“Good to the Last Drop” approx. 4" X 4" fresh ground and whole coffee beans in a natural filter

Juan C-dez says:

I began thinking about the brutality that is inflicted upon this fruit for our daily pleasure; being roasted, ground, and covered in hot water can really ruin ones day. Here is a great answer to your questions about the life of a coffee bean from field to cup.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

3 comments:

Tatman said...

Very nice, and good to the last drop. I start most days off with a cup o' joe. The best part of wakin' up, is finding a skull in your cup.

Kim said...

That would be one nice smelling skull, nom. Coffee is a mandatory part of my morning, too, but I'm a total coffee snob. No filter coffee for me! ;)

Noah said...

Lovely! Great photo and yet again a medium I never managed to work with!