Monday, October 5, 2009

C-Rations: 0C10010

This week’s offering is a Copper Wire Circuit

“Out of Service” approx. 17" X 11" reused 12AWG Copper wire scrap and electrical outlet

Grounded C says:

In thinking about my skull for the week I finally discovered how the light bulb in my head works.

This is just a shot in the dark, but I think I found the problem, this wiring isn't up to code.

Alternative view showing detail
[UPDATE]
Tatman made a connection (pun intended) with a former Skull-A-Day guest Terry Border with this piece. I went back and checked out his blog and it appears that Terry has a new book that went on sale today. So this one's for Terry, Best Wishes in the publishing world.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

3 comments:

Noah said...

Ha! That's terrific. I love the shadows. Great work!

Tatman said...

I love the spookiness of this piece. It reminds me of the last time I tried doing wiring in my own home. SHOCKING! I'll bet Terry Border would like this piece.

Terry Border said...

Yep, very nice! One of the challenges sometimes with wire is the shadows. Good job here makin' 'em work for you.