Wednesday, October 7, 2009

[BONUS] Skull Stencil In Use

Thomas Asp and friends Erik Forslund & KimHammerin in Sweden built this minibike from scratch and used my original Skull Stencil to finish it off!...


Shaun Andruk, made these fantastic etched glasses with my stencil. He says, "they have always made awesome presents for my friends on their birthdays accompanied by a large great bottle of beer!"...



And Jeff Jackson did another great project using my stencil, a Sex Pistols themed coffin box...

4 comments:

Tatman said...

Wow! These are all great. Especially the etched glasses. I am a big fan of glass etching.

Kanibal said...

haa, loving those beer glasses!!!!

Zook said...

Oooh. Those glasses are KILLER! I would love a couple of those!

Terry Border said...

I have to add my two cents on those glasses- Very, very Awesome.