Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Round 25

Kevin Delaney in Pittsfield, Massachusetts says, "I looked in my rear view on the way to work today to find this little guy following me. It was some ice & snow on the back window of my van. By the time I got to work he had melted away so I didn't have a chance to take a better picture."...



Kyle Sylvester found this sneaky guy hiding on a snow covered bush...



And long-time Skull-A-Day fan Joseph AKA B13 recently posted this eerie image he took at an insane asylum. He spotted 5 skull/faces in it (see where on his site HERE), how many do you see?...


Found something that looks like a skull? Send in your pix! FYI right now they get posted much faster than other skull submissions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You put in the address twice on the hidden skulls one. It shows a broken link.

Noah said...

Thanks for the head's up cello-san, problem fixed!