Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And the Skelly-T winner is...

Congratulations to Alia who was the randomly chosen* as the winner of the Skelly-T from Popidiot!

Thanks to everyone who participated, I loved reading all of your creative suggestions! If you haven't already, be sure to read them all HERE.

And don't forget, even if you didn't get a free one, you can still buy your own Skelly or one of a dozen others HERE AND if you sign up for their mailing list you'll get another chance to win a FREE shirt!

Stay tuned for more giveaways soon!

*if you're wondering, random selection is done by writing all of the names of the participants on little slips of paper which are then put into a handy skull on my desk. After a good shake, the first slip to fall out of the foramen magnum is the winner!


Alia said...

Hey, thanks!

My teenaged Gothling daughter will love wearing it around Downtown Denver.

Tatman said...

Although I am sad that I didn't win, I still have to say "Congrats, Alia". Your daughter will be stylin' and profilin'!