Friday, December 12, 2008

[UPDATE] Skullattle or Seattskull?

I just got back from an awesome SKULLs related visit to Seattle, Washington this past weekend! Thanks to Kristen of Schmancy Toys who invited me to be a guest author at the impressive Urban Craft Uprising. It was great to see so many folks come out to support local/DIY folks with their hard earned dollars, especially during these tough economic times. Not only did I sign a bunch of my books (including one for a fellow Noah [below], who just happened to be a song contest winner from way back when), but I also had the pleasure of spending some quality time with a few of my other internet friends: Rakka from Suspect & Fugitive, Wiseblood & Glob Glob from The Blog Blog, and Ben from I Can Has Cheezburger. I look forward to my next trip out that way...


And hey, I'd love to come to your town as well, so if you've got an event or program or school that has a few bucks to bring down a guest author/lecturer drop me a line.

2 comments:

r4kk4 said...

it was great meeting you in three dimensions! i'm glad you had a good time in seattle! thanks for dropping by!

Anonymous said...

Just one of the many reasons I love living in Seattle. Glad you enjoyed your stay :)