Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Skullidays

I couldn't resist posting a few recently received Christmas themed skulls today...

Chris Z./Flaming Atheist says, "In the spirit of a Skully Christmas I've made a skull related creche scene - my Skulltivity Scene. Made the heads with Jovi modeling past, Sharpied the features, chenille stems for skeletons/support and felt for the coverings, cotton balls for the sheep wool. Lil' Skully Jesus is in a cardboard coffin wrapped in felt. Sacrilegious? Maybe. Fun to make? Definitely!"...


WEB in Bayswater, Victoria, Australia decked out one of their pieces for the holiday...


and 7 year old Sarah Grace Scott from Florence, Kentucky, made this magnet skull donned with a Santa hat as well...

4 comments:

Tatman said...

Happy holidays to all of the Skull-A-Day readers. I hope it is a merry time for all of you.

The Skulltivity scene rocks!

bella said...

Merry Christmas to skall!!

I LOVE the skulltivity scene, too.

Chris Z. said...

Thank you for posting my skulltivity! Happy Skullidays everyone!

mim said...

Me, too, happiness is skully-ness.