Saturday, December 20, 2008

[CONTEST UPDATE] Final Tattoo Submissions

Here's the last batch of Tattoo Contest submissions!

Mike Antes from Cocoa, Florida made this rough sketch of his idea (a finished version is in the works)...



Tim Phelps at Eternal Expressions Tattoo in Rome, Georgia made this lovely piece...





And Suzanne Berhow made this Sylvia Ji inspired submission with Prisma Color pencils...





Thanks to everyone who submitted. It's now up to Katrina to decide the winners and award the prizes, I'll post when she lets me know the details. And of course we'll all be waiting with baited breath to see the end results (assuming she loves one of them enough to actually get a tattoo of it!).

3 comments:

K said...

I will decide this weekend and let everyone know the winners on Monday!

bella said...

Good luck deciding! They're all great!

Tatman said...

Wow! I mean really, WOW! Awesome jobs to everyone, I can't wait to Mike's finished product.