Friday, October 3, 2008

SKULLS events: Richmond, VIrginia

I have a few events scheduled in my hometown Richmond, Virginia to promote my book SKULLS. If you are in the area I hope you'll stop by one of them and say hi!

SKULLS Release Party
Friday, October 10th - 10pm-2am
@ Fallout (goth/fetish club) 117 N. 18th St. Richmond, VA 23223
21+ ID required
I'll be signing books (which will be for sale in the club) and judging a skull-themed costume contest!

SKULLS Signing/Art Opening
Thursday, October 23rd - 7pm-9pm+
@ Chop Suey Tuey (independent bookstore) 2913 West Cary St. Richmond, VA 23221
I'll be signing books and showing a selection of prints from the Skull-A-Day project. Stick around for the after party at New York Deli across the street (where SKULLS will also be available for purchase/signing)!

SKULLS Signing
Saturday, October 25th 6pm
@ Barnes and Noble Short Pump 11640 W. Broad St. Richmond, VA 23233

SKULLS Signing
Details TBA
@ Fountain Books (independent bookstore)

I'm still working on setting up events in New York City and hopefully Los Angeles later this month. I'll post the details as soon as I have them!

2 comments:

Couchgirl13 said...

Oh, I wish I lived in Virginia!! Have fun guys.

nitebyrd said...

How about some signings in Florida?