Monday, September 22, 2008

Skull-A-Day The Book!

I am extremely happy to announce that SKULLS, the book based on the Skull-A-Day project published by Lark Books, will be officially in US stores the first week of October!


The book, which is dedicated to the fans of Skull-A-Day (yes you!), features 150 full-color images from first half of the project (it had to be completed in February to come out now!), including 4 DIY skulls with directions and a selection of fan skulls!

The handy seven inch square softcover book is already available online at all of the usual places: Amazon.com, Powells, Barnes & Noble, though I encourage you to order it from your local independent bookstore (if you still have one) which you can find via Indie Bound.

If you do buy it online, please take the time to leave a review, it will really help with promotion. And if you know anyone who can review the book for a publication, let me know and I'll make sure they get a copy!



Thanks again for all of your support on this project, the book really wouldn't exist without you! I'd be eternally grateful if you tell your friends and mention it on your own blog (if you have one)! Stay tuned for announcements about signing events and contests soon.

12 comments:

r4kk4 said...

this is BEYOND awesome!! i can't wait to pick up my copy! CONGRATS!!!

David Fooden said...

I saw it in the Barnes & Noble in Union Square last week!

nitebyrd said...

How freakin' cool is this! I'm going to Amazon right now!

b13 said...

Can We send you a check and have you send us an autographed copy? ;)

Chris Z. said...

Congrats Noah, I'll look for it locally at Powells!

Jessica at Bwlchyrhyd said...

Having had a quick flip through the book when Noah showed me an advance copy in the Richmond Greyhound station the other week, I can say that the photos look SO much better on paper than they do on the blog -- so go buy a copy now! And please try to buy it from your independent book seller, and not from Am*z*n...

Tim said...

Rad :) hope you make a mint!

Suzanne Dargie said...

I wonder how long it'll be before stores up here in Canada carry it?
I'll have to inquire.
Congratulations on getting it finished!

Keltie said...

I am SO EXCITED to get this book. Also, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that the yarn skull page (pictured) has my name on it! I'll be posting about your book on both my sites.

asianpixie said...

My copy is on its way :) I can't wait to see it and congrats on the book!

jane dávila said...

Oh, how cool! I'll have my local, independent bookstore order me a copy pronto. Congratulations!!

jane

Unknown said...

WoW - love the skulls and the site!

Just ordered the book! Can't wait til it arrives! Keep it up!